Monday, August 9, 2010

What's Next?

Hello!

I hope everyone had a good weekend! I enjoyed my relaxing weekend and I'm feeling like it's going to be a great week!

It's hard to believe that I've been out of work for almost 3 weeks. While I'm happy that I don't have the stress of working there any more, I do find myself with quite a bit of free time, wondering what to do and what's next. I need to find a job, even something part-time for now. For now, I'll just keep searching...

Pat and I have been having a hard time getting around today after doing the P90X Plyometrics last night! Those squats must really work!

I had a dr. appointment this morning and we stopped for a nice cup of coffee afterward...then when I got home I made "OIAJ":
1/2 C. oats
2 C. water
handful of raisins
splash of vanila
1/4 scoop choc. protein powder
remainder of P.B. jar
Enjoyed with iced coffee and my cacium/vitamin D supplement :)

I'm off to my brother's and his girlfriend's to try on some dresses for the bach. party in AC this weekend! Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment