Saturday, August 7, 2010

Change of Plans and PHILLIES

Good morning! :) My day didn't exactly start off so great. I had plans to work at the Y from 7:30-2. I got up at 6:15 (early for a Sat.!) to get myself ready, start wash, etc. I got to work and someone else was scheduled for that time! So, I headed home. Now I'm actually glad to have the extra hours for the day! I was able to go to the produce stand with my Dad (we usually do that on Saturday mornings) and have a leisurely breakfast at home :)

1 C. Kashi Go Lean
1 C. Skim milk
1 Banana
(Enjoyed with an unpictured iced coffee :) )

Pat is working this morning, then we have plans to go to our fav. lunch spot, run a few errands and get ready for the Phillies game! After watching last night's game, I'm really excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment