Sunday, August 8, 2010

P90X

Hello! We had a great time at the Phillies game last night, even though they lost :( We were starving when we got home and ate the leftover pizza from Friday night - I did not take pictures. This morning we went to Perkin's for breakfast. I had never been there before and probably won't go back. The food wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either. I bought P90X about a month ago after reading about it on several other blogs. Since I was just cleared to start doing some cardio, I figured today was the perfect time to start! Pat and I took before pictures and did the fitness testing before completing the first (plyometrics) video. Here are my before shots: 
I expected the program to be intense and we both worked up a good sweat during that hour. Our legs are burning from all of the squats! I think they are good signs. Beforehand I had some blueberries and a protein shake with the following:
1 C. skim milk
1 Tbsp. P.B.
1 scoop choc. protein powder
1/2 frozen banana
ice cubes
Pat grilled tilapia filets, corn, onions and sweet potatos for dinner:

It was delicious! We will probably just relax the rest of the evening :) I hope everyone had a great weekend!














































































No comments:

Post a Comment