Thursday, August 5, 2010

Operation Beautiful!

Good morning! I went to the gym and lifted for upper body (again!) this morning. I've been continuing the job search since I got back. I did get to watch Caitlin's Operation Beautiful segment on the Today Show! It was very exciting and inspiring :) I made chocolate peanut butter oatmeal for breakfast: 
1/2 C. oats
1/2 scoop choc. protein powder
1 TB. chunky P.b.
2 C. water
handful of raisins
sprinkle of cinnamon
Delicious! Enjoyed with my coffee and calcium/D supplement :)

I wanted to go to the pool today, but I think it may rain. I'm hoping it holds off. Otherwise, I will probably keep busy cleaning! Tomorrow is my follow-up appointment with the sports medicine doctor. I'm excited and hoping he'll tell me I can start some form of cardio again! Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment