Sunday, August 15, 2010

Bachelor/Bachelorette Party

Hello! I hope everyone is having a great weekend! Well, about the interview on Friday, I was all dressed up and ready to go, found my way there, found the right building, only to walk in and be told that they are so sorry but need to reschedule. Apparently the doctor that will be interviewing me was still seeing patients and she is away next week. So, we rescheduled for 8/25. But, I did get a call to come in for a 2nd interview for another position, so keep your fingers crossed!

When Pat got home from work Friday we dropped Carmel off at my parents' and headed to A.C. for the bachelor and bachelorette parties. We had a great time! We spent most of the evening at a cabana that we rented at Harrah's pool bar. On Saturday we took a trip to Ocean City, which is not far from Atlantic City and then came home. We went to my Uncle's 50th birthday party last night and then came back and did another P90X dvd! DEDICATION :) We did the biceps and back dvd and it was tough! Today marks one week since we began the program, so I'm hoping to start seeing some progress soon! I can't wait for the 30 days pics.!

Pat made breakfast this morning: whole wheath peanut butter pancakes and bacon. YUM :) I made a peanut butter syrup mixture by combining about 1 1/2 TB. of P.B. with 1/4 C. of syrup. It was delicious! We will probably catch up on housework and possibly lay by the pool later today. A nice, relaxing Sunday is just what I need.

Here is a pic. of us at the bach. party:

No comments:

Post a Comment