Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Back to the Grind!

Good morning!

Pat and I survived day 2 of P90X last night, which was arms and shoulders. I can feel it today, but my legs are definitely more sore than my arms. I'm not complaining! We had crab cakes, grilled corn on the cob, sweet potatoes and grilled peaches for dinner last night. It was delicious, but I forgot to take a picture. :( We watched the Bachelor Pad too. I am a fan of the Bachelor/Bachelorette shows, but was not really into the Bachelor Pad. Oh well! This morning we headed to the gym and I did 3 sets of seated rows, curls and tricep extensions. Then I did 5 miles on the stationary bike. It felt great to sweat again! I can't wait to run!!! :) When I came home I cleaned a bit and had breakfast:
1 C. Kashi Go Lean
1 C. skim milk
1 banana

Now I'm going to apply for more jobs, then possibly bring lunch to Pat, stop at a few stores and lay out by the pool! Tonight is day 3 of P90X...I will keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. I have to check out/ look into what this p90 thing is - heard alot about it. Sounds like a nice day! :) Thanks for your blog comment.

    ReplyDelete